Founded 1924 as ANTON W.C. DENKER by Anton Wilhelm Christian Denker
Exports of German Goods to overseas – mainly Canada ,
South Africa + some Far East markets.
During War Times 1939 – 1945 and the following years only local wholesale as all
Export – Import business was controlled by Allied Powers
1950 Restart of Export Activities , expansion to a great number of Countries like USA , Central America ,West – East + Southern Africa , East Asia and Australia.
Working as buying office for various overseas Department Stores especially in South Africa + Australia.
From 1960 onward rising exports of goods from Germany and Eastern European Countries.
Increasing markets in South East Asia , Australia, New Zealand + Pacific as well as to certain European Countries.
Acting as an Export Office on behalf of German and other European Manufactures – as well as BUYING OFFICE FOR OVERSEAS DEPARTMENT STORES and other Enterprises.
1965 - moving to present address – in the Centre of Hamburg
- Establishing Sales office ANTON W.C. DENKER (PTY) LTD., JOHANNESBURG (REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA)
1976 - Takeover of the business of the Trading Company
WILLY FUHLENDORF – HAMBURG - SPECIALIZED IN FAR EAST BUSINESS
1977 - Reforming the Enterprise into ANTON W.C. DENKER GMBH
1978 – Increasing markets in Near and Middle East
1979 - Takeover of activities / business Connections of the Trading Company
INDO – CONTINENTALE HANDELSGESELLSCHAFT SCHÖFFLER & CO. – HAMBURG
Increasing regular overseas business Trips , Visits of Local and other European Fairs and Factories.
Extending business connections to other European Countries like Slovenia, Poland, Hungary + Czech Republic.
1989 - New business/buying office for Japanese DEPARTMENT STORES
1993 - Establishing branch office in Florence/Italy to control purchase in Italy.
Expansion of business with manufacturing partners in Spain and Portugal.
1995 - Takeover business connections of KLAUS JOSENHANS EXPORT CO – HAMBURG
1997 - Extending business by imports of Electrical Lighting and Components.
Establishing a new department for IMPORT / SALE of packing like „TINS, BOXES“ for the local Foodstuff Industry.
2002 - Estabilishing branch office in Moscow to extend business activities to CIS Countries